In an increasingly difficult environment for the rights and obligations of employees and employers we are happy to provide you with a service that will lead you through the maze of the statutory requirements and more importantly the time limits which are involved in connection with employment disputes.
Our Raymond Brown is our employment law expert having dealt with a wide range of employment cases and having experience in this field of over ten years. He regularly appears at the Employment Tribunal office in Glasgow.
We have the experience and capability of providing advice either to an employer or to any employee which will assist them in reaching a satisfactory conclusion of their dispute. We can also offer advice in relation to the provision of Settlement Agreements following the decision of an employer or employee to leave their employment.
For the employee we are able to assist in relation to ;
- Unfair Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Sex Discrimination/harassment Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Breach of Contract
- TUPE transfers
- Maternity and Paternity Rights
- Family Friendly Hours
- Settlement Agreements Equal Pay Representation at Employment Tribunals
For the employer we are able to assist in relation to;
- Drafting and revising contracts of employment Advising of Disciplinary Proceedings
- Advice on grievance procedure
- Implementing redundancies
- Advising on TUPE transfers
- Defending any Employment Tribunal action
- Representation at Employment Tribunals